Wednesday, October 29, 2008

bridging today!
Not too bad lah actually x)
Suanned Aloy (yet again) today in English
HA!
And we were supposed to do some conjunction thingy for english
like combining sentence thing,
So I didn't know how to combine the sentences of one question

-The child gazed at the gift box
-the child was impatient
-the child was excited
-the gift box was large
-the gift box was mysterious

So I tikamtikam combined all the sentences:

The impatiently-excited child gazed at the large mysterious gift box

Me: Is there such a word; Impatiently excited?
Bren: Impatiently excited is not a word. Its two words
Me: Fine. Impatiently-excited.
Bren: THAT'S NOT A WORD LAH!!
Me: Choy. Say so lah.

And ALOY CAMWHORED DURING ENGLISH LESSON TODAY!!!
haha, no lah, it's actually I took out my handphone and set the camera to Front camera and tried to take his picture
hahaha.

And Brenda has a new motto!
"IN BRENDA'S WORLD, EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE"
-Brenda
I guess, even a toilet fetish is possible:D
HA!
Humanities was okay too
hahaha.
I paid attention today!
okay, for about 10mins before bren decided to write a story about how Aloy met _____
And we got bored and tried to take a good photo of Rachel! hahaha!
Cus cus cus we were veh bored.
and Marcus was damn cute k!
We were on the topic of rainforest and Marcus was like:

Marcus: Teacher! Does needles come from Cactus?
Mrs Ting: Marcus...NO!!!
Marcus: but my mother tell me lehhh...
Mrs Ting: Oh, Marcus.

LOL! I couldn't stop laughing lah!
And Marcus said that Valerie's soft toy keychain frog looks pregnant-.-

and LG=Life's good!
haha. Inside joke :D






I heard Steven asked you for stead

I'm not gonna critisize or anything, just the truth
Steven's a great guy, he is. He's nice, he's caring,
In fact, he's a great catch.
And he really likes you alot, so I hope you wont do anything to end it all with him
Yeah, why am I doing this, telling you all this when Steven's all but a friend?
Because I'm not doing this for him
I'm doing this for you

All because you were once my best friend


No comments: