Oh, one more thing. The Steven from the previous post that mentioned is NOT STEVEN SEAH FROM YCKSS K! Neither is it STEVEN LING FROM BRITISH COUNCIL! There are a lot of Steven(s) in the world!
back to the topic of drama auditions
Auditioned for the role of Peck Yah. Hazell, Michelle and Sitong also auditioned for it lah! Like wtffff!
And not to mention Hazell is a bloody darn good actress?
Cyrus was darn funny before the auditions lah!
Cus we were waiting outside the drama room for our turn and the boys,. mainly Aloysius, Ralph, Yusof, Amirul and Cyrus were trying to find girls that would act as Dot and Peck Yah. and he kept going all "Dot! I need Dot! Dotty, come to me! DOTTY!!"
Mrs Ting looked quite bored during the auditions tho
The whole time she was leaning her head on her hand.
LOL
And Neelesh wanted to play the part of Raymond
But I think Ms Serena wants him to play Henry.
I kept telling Michelle that if I'm Hazell's understudy, I'll plan a way to kill her before the auditions. So I can act.
HA! x)
Okay, like I'll do that.
Anwwww,
this HSM 3 songs not very nice
I'll still prefer the first HSM
It's original lah
the sequel makes it so blah
uninteresting -.-
&&who the hell you think you are man?
taking revenge?
Oh PLEASE!
You're nothing, I repeat NOTHING but a FAGGOT!
You can barely think of a possible revenge be it, physically, mentally or emotionally.
HE is much much much STRONGER then YOU!
Yeah, like bren said, you gonna punch him or something?
FAT HOPE! I bet it'll be you who shatter into pieces
GOSH! Just go look at yourself in the mirror and see for yourself
Are you even capable of confronting anyone at all?
No comments:
Post a Comment