Tuesday, October 28, 2008

BOREDDDDDDD~~~~~

blah. Bridging program in schl. So fugging sian lahhhh!

Tues(today): Humanities. then English
Wed: English then Humanities
Thurs: Humanities, then English

Seriously yo, what kind of planning is thattt???!!!
Some kind of screwed up one lah!
Humanities then English, English then Humanities again? LOL!

I can plan better-.-
anw, abt YESTERDAY!
Went to CK tangs ystd with mummy(:
cuscuscus dad said that there was a discount for converse shoe there.
Then went there and found that the shoe I want had no size-.-
it was either size4 and size9
no size5!!!
blahhhh!!!!!!!!!

Dinner was at paragon's delifrance cus my mom was too lazy to walk again:D
Then dragged her to AMKhub's converse shop.ha!
no escape! LOL..being random x)
ANWWWWWW,
BRIGING TOMORROWWWW!!!!!!
I dowan go lehhhhhh!
really really dowan go
c'mon lah, holiday alr leh, let us take a breather cannnn?
BLAH!

Anw, gotta do eng hmwrk now,
&& No, Aloy, I would not help you do-.-
BYE:D


&&pleasepleaseplease let me promote
I promise not to ever call Aloysius puffy anymore or suan him during english class.Or calling Neelesh Fairy and Calefare even though god knws he's one. So PLEASE PLEASE let me promote!!!

No comments: