Friday, September 26, 2008

HEY PPL~!



okay, so im blogging in school lol
with brenda behind me keeps poking me
k, she just went all "I NEVER POKE YOU!!! YOU SAY I POKE YOU THEN I SPAM YOUR BLOG THEN YOU KNOW!"

So if I kena spam, we knw who to blame^^

k, back from the toilet with her. she has a toilet fetish x)HAHAHAH!
And when we went out, she didn't know how to open the door! HAHAHA:D Mr melvin had to open it for her! x)
And my com at the digital art lab can't work, so have to use another com at another station.
So Stacy's all alone cuz i left her. LOL
And Bren's surfing the net for hair salon-.-
GOSH. who does that?
Hahaha, HAIR SALON FETISH!!!!
okay. now I have a fetish fetish
geddit, geddit?
nevermind, being lame here-.-

oh, and talked to my cousin last night. darryl koh. he claims I'm a guy=.=
i don't know why or how.
All i knew was calling my cousin Melissa up and ended up talking crap with Darryl-.-
and he came up with this really stupid and dumb theory that i'm actually a guy in disguise. -.-
huh, thanks alot, Darryl x)
But really entertained me for like half an hour? kept laughing at his dumb and retarded words xD
ILOVEMYCOUSIN LA!!

andand I couldn't sleep last night. O.O
was still awake at 3am plussss.
My dad lo~ switched off my radio so I can't sleep:(

gng to Amk with Iky later.
just to search for a good hair salon for bren to rebond her fringe.
and i am BOREDandCOLDandSLEEPYandTIREDandfeellikeKILLINGppl. Well, somepplwhomi'llrathernotsay.


HUANLIN(: says:
I'm not a guy laaaa

#^^Darryl I AM MOJOJOJO says:
YES YOU ARE.

HUANLIN(: says:
if I'm a guy, then you're a girl:)

#^^Darryl I AM MOJOJOJO says
I alrdy act like a girl. so you're still a guy.

#^^Darryl I AM MOJOJOJO says:
TOO BAD!

HUANLIN(: says
Your theory is bullshit.

#^^Darryl MOJOJOJO says:
My theory won me the nobel prize

HUANLIN(: says
Yeah right.

#^^ Darryl I AM MOJOJOJO says:
I still rmb the time you told me this

#^^ Darryl I AM MOJOJOJO says:
"Eh eh, Darryl, I tell you a secret, im actually a guy, dont tell anyone kaes."

HUANLIN(: says
WHEN DID I SAY THAT????????!!!!!!

#^^ Darryl MOJOJOJO says:
last year christmas party.

HUANLIN(: says:
BULLSHIT!!!!!!



Wooah, i realised that this is a very long post;hahaha x)



Just once I wanna fall in love and not have it hurt in the end

No comments: