I know you're reading this, so carry on
I'm not mentioning any names either, so you can't exactly accuse me of scolding you
unless you're saying that you have the qualities of the person mentioned below.
Which I'll be glad to agree to
Actually, I have nothing to say to you
because you jolly well know that whatever I'm saying is just plain insulting you and your BIG head
And come on, what's past is past, what's the use of raking it up?
just admit that you can't find anything else to insult me.
So you're just using that to try to hurt me emotionally just cause it did once
I've learnt my lesson from that mistake I've made
But I don't think you learnt from yours.
But of course, what's the use of wasting my energy on you?
And remember, I'm not mentioning names, so unless you want to admit that that's you, you're welcomed(:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aloysius,
I'm sorry that I called you an idiot in the last post whereby I scolded NJS. really didn't mean it.
Sorry,
Huanlin.
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment