HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!
okay, don't mean to be bhb.
but yeahhh x)
Anyway, here's the pple who wished me. In chronological order:
1) Zhi Ming :D
Okay, you wished at 11.59pm lol! haha, but I appreciate it la! :D THANKS!
2) Brenda <33
Wah, you super on sia, wished exactly at 12am at night! Steady!
3) my Brother =.=
you really didnt have to give me that raw egg with a bow for my bday.
4) Neelesh :DD
Me>> Happy birthday~!
Neelesh>> HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SISTA! HIGHT FIVE YO!
HAha, but I still like the care bear k! Really cute^^ THANKS!
5) Yupei^^
okay. No comments here
6) Adeline :DDD
Haha, thanks! Don't need to give belated present la
7) Juliana :DDD
Haha, thanks too!
8) Rachel xDD
HAHAHA. Thanks!
9) Clarisse BABY FATS!! <33
Thanks for the Mushroom! LOL! NANA IS LOVED LA! hahaha
10) Faddy!!!!
Thanks for the OCTOPUS!!!! Hahaha.
okay, I forgotten the rest alr.
and I can now confirm the fact that brenda has a toilet fetish
because just now during Amaths, she was like, "Eh, eh, later before digital art, follow me go toilet kaes."
SEE?!
it's scientifically proven.
hahaha
Anw, neelesh and i met Ms Teo outside Ms Ng's class, then neelesh was like :
neel>> It's her birthday today *points to me*
Ms Teo>> Oh really? *stretches out hand to wish me*
Me>> *points to neelesh* It's his birthday too.
Ms Teo>> W--HAT??? You two twins or what?
LOL!
hahaha
Oh oh oh, and at the start of assembly, I went over to Neelesh to pass him his present
and when he opened his bag to take my present....
A BRIGHT PINK CARE BEAR CAME OUT!!!
I ran all the way towards the toilet and hid behind Brenda
And Neelesh still dared to walk all the way towards me swinging the carebear, holding it by the head-.-
poor care bear
oh well.
but it's much cuter then the octopus
cuz the octopus like medium one, then brenda said it was 'neither here nor there"
LOL!
But thanks anw, Icky and FaddyXD
thanks for remembering that I wanted the octopus
even tho I said it like 3 months ago
:))))
Okay, I'm pretty high now. gonna spread that high-ness to bren who's sitting just behind me
BYExD
and you didn't even wish me a happy birthday
Im not disappointed that you didnt wish me
but the fact that you didnt bother to ask.
Monday, October 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment