BREN WENT TO MALAYSIA ALREADYYYYYYY!!!!!!
I miss her lehhhhh
wth:(
But, happy shopping(:
must buy me something k?
alright, being lame here-.-
This happens when someone that you talk to everyday on the phone goes away and you miss her
THIS MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And when you're hoping that she'll buy you a present(:
haha. Kidding:D
So yeahhhh, pretty much nothing happened today
except met Hema on the bus and she was supposed to meet Joanne Chon, who have not come yet
So we went to Guardian to self-entertain and to "SHOP"
And ended up doing commercials abt different stuff found in Guardian-.-
Damn funny la, kept laughing until the shop personal almost chased us out.
LOL!
laterlater, met HuiShi and Jeanette in schl U
and I was like "O.O how come you guys in schl u?"
Then they were like "GO SCHL LA IDIOT!"
Okay, it was quite a stupid thing to ask
but I wanted to know duh.
Ha
Okay fine, I'll admit that my brain ain't functioning properly today okay!
Joel claims i need a brain massage
and I was like "NO USE DE!!!"
Gotta do E-learning so BYE:D
someone asked me
how much I missed you
I closed my eyes
and walked away
then I whispered
"So much."
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment