Wednesday, August 20, 2008

20 random questions that Shanna(nananana) made me do(:

1. where are you now?
- at home.

2.what do you feel like doing?
- haha. i feel like...EATING :D

3. do you have anything bothering you currently?
- hmm. yah. sometimes.

4. who do you trust the most?
- Brenda, urm, Faddy? Zhiming, Alistair. I don't trust pple easily
lahhhh:x

5. what is your favourite sport?
-swimming.DUH!

6.what is the longest you've laughed for?
-mmm. 1 hour? Haha. In english period with Steven, Aloy and Bren(:

7. favourite type of food?
-Western<33

8. favourite day of the week?
- friday!!

9. most stupid decision you've made:
- HAHA. betting on 10cents on whose PSLE was higher. Bit lame now that I think of it-.-

10. what does the 20th message on your phone say?
-"Lols,why my school don have :(" Haha. Joel!

11. what movie did you last watch?
-LEAP YEARS!

12. do you have any scars?
- haha. yeah. on my little finger. Cuz my maid went away and I gekiang went to wash the dishes:)

1 3. when is your birthday?
-6OCT93

14. when did you last cry?
-hmmm, two days ago. For some reasons. Don't ask

15. most embarassing video of you:
- lol. Yeah, I got one. I was dancing to the barney song and my bro captured it on video:D

1 6. should you be doing something else now?
- haha. yah. my E-learning :/

17. current worry:
- EOY!!! I'm gonna fail :(

18. word you say the most?
- YO!

19. favourite teacher?
- haha. i think i like my primary 6 teacher the best!(:

20. finish the word: BOO____
- BOOYAHHHH!!!







you say the way my eyes shone,
put those gorgeous stars to shame that night
I say "That's a lie"

I guess it really was

No comments: