Friday, August 22, 2008

find me a bandage and I'll mend your heart
If it doesn't work, I'll give you mine


Conversation between me and Adeline in chinese period:


Me: you know the anime that Stacy and Xiaoman was reading one?

Adeline: Yahhhhh

me: What's the title ah? very nice to read lor

Ade: you understand the chinese words meh?

me: nooooo.

Ade: Then? Read for what?

Me: I just see the picture

Ade: WLAO EH!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

5mins later......

Ade: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

10mins later....

Ade: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA--

Me: -.- can stop laughing anot

Ade: WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA




=.=

like wth lahhhh
But she made me laugh like hell today
and we were making fun of pple's chinese name
saying that if we just cancel off the last chinese syllable, what kind of funny word we'll get

So like eg.

Xu Huan Lin

And if we cancel off the last word(in chinese)
It becomes,

Xu Huan

and adeline laughed like hell at that
So I used her name instead

Lu mei xian

Cancel off...

lu Mei

So the whole period I kept calling her Lu Mei

then cos Rachel's sirname was Chew. In chinese, it was Zhou.
So Adeline went all

Ade: rachel's sirname is Zhou right?
Me: yeah
Ade: Zhou tong xue!
me: =.=
Ade: Make me think of porridge lehhh!!!
me: Is you hungry laaaa.
Ade: porridge student!!!!
me: then what? got rice student ah?
Ade: eh, got pple sirname is sai one leh
Me: Sai tong xue la
Ade: SHIT STUDENTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!! *burst out laughing again*


dunno why she so high today sia...
so scary
okay, bell just rang for end of schl.
WHEEEEEEEEEEE&BYE:D












I'm so stupid to think that he would actually fall for me



I'm going to smile like nothing's wrong
talk like everything's perfect,
act like it's all a dream
and pretend it's not hurting me


No comments: