It's Hilda's birthday tomorrowwwwwwwwwwwwwww !!!! :D
I think she's gonna die HAHAHA! I bet you she's scared now.
Sha and Ing Shien were planning somethinggggggggg!
Either she's getting flour-ed, Ice-ed, birthday cake-d ORRRRRRRRR Powder-ed :D
MAKE YOUR CHOICE. HAHAHA.
Or we could always do all at the same time. It's Hilda Kang anyway, she's not in Touch Rugby for nothing (:
she kept asking us what day it is tmr, so Ing Shien said it was DEEPAVALI ! :D
So we're planning to just wish her HAPPY DEEPAVALI !!! tmr HAHAHAA.
OH YEAH ! Maths was funnnnnnn today (:
Mr Lim made a HUGE mistake of asking Ing Shien, Hilda, Li Si and Qing Qing to go up and write their answers on the board.
Hilda + Ing Shien + Li Si + Qing Qing = BAD COMBINATION.
I swear they laughed for 5 mins before they got any work done HAHAHA.
Cuz Ing Shien wanted to show off to Lisi and Hilda that she's tall, so she wrote her answers SUPER high on the board and then Mr Lim went all, "Eh Ing shien, why you raise your arm so high? let Li Si smell your armpit arh?"
And Ing shien says, "EH I GOT BATHE HOR."
BUT she pronounces BATH as BARF. (Not the first time already)
AND HILDA GOES ALL, "WHAT IS BARF ING SHIEN??! WHAT IS BARF?!! BATHE LA!" and BURST OUT LAUGHING.
AND when Hilda laughs, SHA, SHANON and I WILL definately LAUGH.
And then the whole class laughs HAHAHAHA!
Well mainly because of hilda cuz her laughter is mad funny.
I swear damn funny !!!! Hilda had to squat down to laugh then stand up and do the math question LOL.
Class phototaking today !!! (:
MR Chan die die wanted Sha to sit with him, I wanted to sit with Sha, Sha can't do without Ing Shien, So Hilda had to come because we're CHEM STUDENTS and we STICK TOGETHER, neh thats nonsense, but its true.
I need to make Hilda's happy deepavali card right NOW. Like NOW cuz I forgot and went to watch tv just now. HAHA k bye ! (:
Thursday, July 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment