She was pretty sad when none of us bothered about her in the morning HAHAHA.
all we said was HAPPY DEEPAVALI !! And No presents ! Thats only cause we hid them.
Then we cornered her in the toilet after PE when we were changing in the toilet
Splatted her with powder everywhere, then wet her with cold water (:
(We thought of sweet drink but then we didn't think she'll bring extra tshirt and she had rugby after school SO water it is!)
This is the aftermath (:
After that! Had HTP in the hall.
After HTP, FLOORBALL with HILDA AND SHANON!!!! Lisi, fit and Sha came along but they went off halfway (;
Ah well, Met Ing Shien after floorball, train-ed with her.
Met Brenda at AMK hub. OMG I didn't know I was so tired till I reached AMK.
AND MY LEGS WERE FREAKINGGGGGGGG ACHING !!!!!!! ):
I SWEAR.
Running like siao for PE then later run here and there for floorball. Played So-called touch rug with Hilda, sha and Fit for awhile which means running here and there.
MY LEGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ~~~~
on the bright side, I mighta lose weight *GRINS*
I'm gonna sleep now! Rest those aching legs and then go to my bro's army ceremony thingy tmr !! (:
I actually miss my brother ALOT ):
Oh yeah, anyone wanna study law with me in Uni? C'mon it'll be fun ):
No comments:
Post a Comment