Friday, June 18, 2010

Since I just talked to Shanon like, not long ago,
This post is gonna be all about him ! (Be touched)

Shanon doesn't like to admit it, But he LOVES hanging out with us girls because he gets to show off his feminine side. And come on, which guy wouldn't want to be surrounded by all girls ? :D
Did I mention we taught him how to wear a pad in maths class?
I drew it out for him too, being the kind and thoughtful soul i am (:

OH and you know when we have assemby in the hall or centrestage and we get to sit wherever we like? This is what he'll tell me :

"ELEANNA! SIT HERE! I NEED TO ASK YOU SOMETHING!! HERE!!"
*Chiobu walks by*
"Nevermind, i think you better sit with Faris, later he unhappy."

Irritating not?

So I told him this the last time,

"SHANON! SIT NEXT TO ME! I WANNA TALK TO YOU! oh hi Faris - Shanon, go away."
as a form of revenge HA!

Anyway, Do you know that his chinese name is Jun Ying ?
Which is the opposite of Ying Jun.

Ying Jun = Handsome.
Jun Ying = Opposite of handsome, which is ugly.

Therefore Shanon = UGLY.
HAHAHAHA. ok kidding, you very handsome. Like Jay Chou.

Shanon is also rather short. For a guy. Yeah sure he always says he's taller but don't believe him. Its just guys and their ego.
AND During PE, when he runs, his legs are like superduper fast, you cant even see them, it's like whirlwind WOAH SO COOL .

But the distance covered is damn short.
Use so much energy and yet the distance so short, this is called SHORT LEGS.

HAHA. funny right ? Laugh hor.

Alright, I've got nothing else to make fun of him about ;D (Aww Shanon you know we still love you)


BYE ! :D

No comments: