Thursday, February 25, 2010

YESTERDAY:
Had lunch with SHERRY CHAI :D
and Junne and Amelia. HAHAHA.

Never laughed so much. That Junne lah. EPIC.
Amelia was talking to SMRT on the phone so Junne took her wallet, showed us Amelia's IC.
Then Junne said, "I'll take her IC, scan it then post on the dating agency website. SINGLE AND DESPERATE, FAT, THIN, BLACK, WHITE, BLACK AND WHITE ALSO CAN!"

HAHAHAHA WTF LAH! I choked on my rice Okay. IT WAS DAMN HILARIOUS.

Eclub was damn stupid. Medad quitting after one year too.
the name MEDAD sounds weird right?
Like MEMOM, MEDAUGHTER, MESON. Okay whatever.

TODAY:

School ended 1.25. But Ms chan kept us back for some chemistry blog thingy.
THAT AMELIA GOH FENG TING PANGSEH-ED ME TO GO HOME LOL. since she's H2 physics, they ended on time-.-

SOO, bus-ed back to interchange with Shanon, Yong Sheng, Regina, Hilda and Ing Shien.
Shanon told me my sense of balance is way off. HAHA ok whatever.
so I told him he's short. All swimmers are short HAHA. proved your theory eh, Brenda.

Shanon and yong sheng walking together. Then Regina said it looked so gay so we took a pic. HAHA.

Hilda sleeping like some pig on Ing Shien's shoulder.

CCA ystd:

AMELIA GOH FENG TING.

Junne was laughing in this photo. BUTTTTA~ she took my phone and edited it to :
.....
..
.
.
.
.
.
.



HAHA. H1N1 campaign okay.

HAHA. I dunno what the both of them were doing.

Econs on monday.. 3 plus till 5. See everyone's SIAN face ESPECIALLY AMELIA GOH'S ONE :DD


I got homework! byebye. HAHA.




I see your blue eyes everytime I close mine,
I miss the way you looked at me.

No comments: