Monday, February 22, 2010

Sasa eh ah sasa eh

I'm shagged. Yes I am.

And I've got loads of homework. Oh yes I do.

I've got to study for my GP timed assignment tmr. Yes I will.

I have to check the chemistry tutor's blog for any announcements too. Yes I have to.



I want my bed, I need sleep desperately because I've been up till 1plus in the morning trying to finish up tutorials and read through my econs and GP notes otherwise I'M DEAD SHIT.

Therefore sleep is now a high marginal utility.
things like sitting in a bloody hot and stuffy classroom at 3pm in the afternoon RIGHT after lunch is a disutility and has negative MU because it does me NO satisfaction.
Nope, none at all.

Anyways, funny things happen when people get too tired:


Atika: Can you ask her if she's wearing colour contacts?
Ryan: (Obviously didn't hear properly, turns to ShuTing) Shuting, Atika ask what colour are you wearing.
Shuting: What colour what?!
Ryan: Yah hor, what colour what sia.
Someone I forgot: Bra bra.
Shuting: I'm not even wearing bra.

LOL.


I want friday to miraculously be tmrw ):

Sorry this post is rather dry :S cuz i'm fking tired and I still have GP notes to go thru ):
Anyone wanna accompany me tonight while I'm studying ? PLEASEEEE (:


I used to look into your eyes and see only my reflection.
Now I sometimes wonder if there's someone else there too.


Convince me, sweetheart.

No comments: