Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Okay. I fell asleep at 8plus just now and I suddenly woke up -.-" Blah so I shall just blog. haha.



Anyways, Brenda Koh Siu Wei!
Hahaha. Thanks for hearing me out on FB chat (which is probably the worse place to talk cuz it lags like nobody's business) and keep on going with the line, "Don't cry okay." hahaha. thanksssssss so much! (: Yes I love you too so I WANT TO SEE YOU SOON!


Okay, i don't wanna turn les now. We're straight aren't we hahah.


School today! Amelia claimed I look pale and I told her to eat my dust. LOL.
Slept through all the periods, was awake only during break.
Qi En's taking H1 Lit with me, lucky ~

trained home, slept on Amelia's shoulder HEEHEEHEE.

okay. bye bye i wanna sleep.




Remembering that his eyes were so vague
yet thinking about it still pulls me off the ground.

No comments: