Chemistry Fundamental test
GP timed assignment next wk.
Chemistry tutorial 1 worksheet - Completed by tues.
Literature unseen poem and questions on 2 chap of Wuthering Heights - completed by monday
Chinese tutorial 1 worksheet - complete by next chinese lesson.
I should really be worried about this homework. BUTTTTTTTTTTA ~ I'm done with it :DDD
Omg i sounded like a nerd right? aiyah whatever, I did it and I'm happy xD
Maybe switching CCA to vball :/ asked Sherry and Jobez check it out for me (:
SHOULD I SHOULD I? I also dunno LOL.
MI-lympics (Stupid, I know) coming soooooooon ~
I'm in Garnet house! Means I'm Cheerleadingggggggg :)))) hahaha.
Sherry is definately jealous of me oh yeahhhh ;DD
gonna sleep now ! Shagged ttm (:
Dear John,
tell me everything. write it all down. That way, we'll be with each other all the time even we're not with each other at all.
and I miss you; every single minute we spend without each other.
Friday, February 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment