Sunday, November 15, 2009

Went Prom dress shopppping with PRIS! (:
walked till my legs ached and laughed half the time trying thousands of dresses.
Walked to Wistma Atria, looklook seesee Forever 21, OMG THE PLACE IS SO FREAKING HOT!

K so Pris tried on this really sweet-looking yellow tube dress from there
BUT IT WAS SO LOOSE!
I pulled the bottom of the dress and It straight PLOP! went down. DAMN FUNNY KAY i couldnt stop laughing XD
hahaha.

Went to this lingerie shop and Pris did something so retarded but she'll kill me if i post it so WHO WANNA KNOW? CALL ME CALL ME I'LL TELL YOU :P hahaha

Had lunch after that, grabbed a drink from starbucks and tried our luck at Far East before heading back to Ion Orchard where Pris FINALLY found her dress at New Look.

BUT. THAT GIRL NEEDS TO PEE SO WE WENT AROUND LIKE SOME TOURISTS LOOKING FOR THE TOILET
And she finds it, she was like, "YAY VICTORY TOILET!" HAHAHA.


Went off at 5, there was this BBQ party at my uncle's house.
Audrey and i spent half an hour trying to guess the name of Darryl's new girlfriend
HAHAHA.
In the end we got so fed up Audrey pinned him to the ground and I wrestled the ring from his finger xD


OH OH OH DID I TELL YOU THAT AUDREY AND I READ ALL OF DARRYL'S MSGES AND ACTED OUT EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM DAMN FUNNY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Went home at around 12 plus? Couldnt sleep LOL
Messaged Kasper, asked if he was awake and OMG HE ACTUALLY WAS. LOL
Budden later i got tired and went to sleep without replying him HAHAHA.



And no one knows
That you cry but you don't tell anyone
that you might not be the golden one
And you're tied together with a smile but you're coming undone

No comments: