ALL THE BEST FOR LAST FEW O PAPERS PEOPLE! :D :D :D
I think Geog was SHIT.
Saw the natural veg mix in my question and I'm like WTH? OMG? WTF IS NUTRIENT CYCLE OMGGGG!!! WTHHHH!!! CURSE THAT STUPID SETTER LAHHHHH!!!!!!!!
And and and
For both A and E maths, there's Benefit of Adults where your calculated value is wrong, but your working is correct, you still get the marks
For Physics, there's Error Carried Forward where if you made a mistake in the first question but you got all the formulas and stuff correct in the next, you still get the marks.
For Chemistry, there's Benefit of Doubt where its a psychological thing. But you still get marks.
I think its cool :D
Yay Cambridge XD
13th NOV KUAI KUAI LAI :D
KEEVE! don't worry lah, I'll come back to training (:
But just to see you guys swim, you think i'll go back, ARE YOU NUTS?!
Pris said it's damn tough lorh, with what 1000m warmup and stuff NO WAY MANNNNN
NO ABSOLUTE OLEVELS WAY MAN.
Heeheehee ;D
Hey Juliet, take your time
Now that Romeo's far away.
Thursday, November 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment