PROM WAS AWESOME :D :D :D :D
Photos soon when i find my USB cable! Either that or check out FB! photos are probably there >< hahaha.
never laughed so much in my life HAHA.
anyhooooo,
wasn't planning to go out today,
stay home SLACKKKKKK
but Brenda called, told me she was going out and some friends couldn't make it and she was gonna be the only girl
SOOO, rushed out, meet her BC friends for the first time LOL.
Eh, sama sama lah(: only their Napier centre, mine's Tampines xD
I think i got uber high with Alex at taka and toys r us at Paragon
YAY took retarded pictures,
I love the one with the sword cuz we are cool people holding swords. HAHAHA.
kay, shall not be high, my stomach's bursting from that lunch at Fish and Co, (I helped Brenda finish her share, I feel like a PIG)
BYE DONKAYES ;D
*oh, know why the font's so big? cuz i lazy change..LOL k that was so random
Friday, November 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment