Hello world
To start with, Its really terribly boring at home, stuck with my brother who's having A Levels and reading books by the dozen. I was woken up bright and early by my Daddy dear despite the fact that he knew that i stayed up real late to watch TV.
[imagine that being said in a british accent]
OKAY THAT WAS SO LAME
So anyway, I was FREAKING woken up my DARLING dad who thinks its soooo funny to drag his one and only daughter out of bed at 8 in the morning JUST to announce to the whole house that he's going JOGGING?! like i care!
And So when i woke up grumpy, yeah what else do you expect me to do, go around singing and dancing throwing flowers in the air shouting, "OH WHAT A BEAUTIFUL MORNING! Now i shall spread LOVE and JOY to everyone DESPITE the face that I've LACK OF SLEEP!"
Now that i think of it, Its pretty funny, Hee hee hee ;D
HAHAHA.
OH btw do you know i'm like hungry nowww
I FEEL LIKE A MAJOR PIG BUT IM REALLY HUNGRY NOWWW.
K Im done blogging cuz i have no idea what else to sayy HAHAHAHA
BYEEE ;D
Everything breaks;
Glass breaks;
Promises breaks;
Hearts break.
But some things just hurt more than others.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment