Thursday, September 3, 2009

Yes, I'm so bored, I'm redoing a quiz. hahahaha.

1.Brenda(:
2.Audrey! (that PIG!)
3.Melissa
4.Clarisse
5.Malcolm (AIYAH SIMILAR PIG!)
6.Neelesh! HAHAHAHAH!
7.Alistair(:
8.PRIS!
9.Adeline
10.Elissa
11.EVEREST! I think of Elissa i think of him IDK WHY!
12.Darryl


01. Why did you put Friend 1 first? [Brenda]
- Because I thought of her first(:

02. Why did you put Friend 12 last? [Darryl]
- Its random. haha

03. What do you think Friend 3 is wearing now? [Melissa]
- uh..Clothes?

04. Have you ever had a crush on Friend 7? [Alistair(:]
- ?!!! NO WAY!

05. What is the most attractive thing about Friend 4? [Clarisse]
- hmm. the fact that she has her own appeal and she's nice..(you better thank me)

06. What is the least attractive thing about Friend 11?[EVEREST!]
- hmm, I cant find one.:D (thank me ah)

07. How did you meet friend 3? [Melissa]
- I grew up with her(:

08. If you had to label Friend 2? [Audrey]
- label? easy. PIGPIGPIG!

09. Have you ever kiss Friend 6? [Neelesh]
- HAHAHA! ON THE CHEEK! JUST A DARE!

10. Where do you usually meet Friend 5? [Malcolm]
- BC!(:

11. What can you see Friend 10 doing for a living? [Elissa]
- eh..I dont know lol. If i say it, she'll kill me

12. Is Friend 5 a model? [Clarisse]
- LOL! I DONT KNOW!

13. What song describe Friend 5? [Malcolm]
- AHAHAHAHAHA IDK!

14. Do you think Friend 3 could kill someone?[Melissa]
- HMMMMM. YES! hahaha.

15. Does Friend 9 look like a girl or boy? [Adeline]
- a GIRL DUH!

16. Does Friend 1 play any video games? [Brenda]
- haha. i dont think so.

17. What flavour does Friend 4 like? [Clarisse]
- a lot(:

18. Has Friend 3 broke someone's heart? [Melissa]
- eh i dont think so

19. Do you think Friend 8 would rather have a million dollars or their true love?[PRIS!]
- haha. true love I guess?

20. Would you/do you trust Friend 6 driving skills? [Neelesh]
- YES (dont prove me wrong)

21. If you and Friend 11 are locked in a closet, what would you do? [EVEREST]
-HAHAHA! I wont mind! I'll start laughing like crazy with him(:

22. How often do you talk to Friend 3? [Melissa]
-Okay laa

23. Do you want Friend 4's body? [Clarisse]
-o.O

24. You and Friend 5 are stranded on an island, how would you try to save yourselves? [Malcolm]
- Like I said before. USE HIM AS MY BOAT XD

25. What stores does Friend 6 get their clothes from?[Neelesh!]
- HAHAHA INDIA PASAR MALAM!! HAHAHAHA!

26. If you could change one thing about Friend 7 what would it be? [Alistair]
- Nothing(: He's alright the way he is:D (thank me. NOW)

27. What annoys you most about Friend 9? [Adeline]
- Dont want say..later she'll kill me.

28. What is the best thing Friend 3 has done for you? [Melissa]
- I FORGOT!

29. If Friend 7 were a restaurant, which would they be and why? [Alistair]
- LOL. idk

30. Do you know any dirty secret of Friend 12? [Darryl]
- Hell yeah I do!

31. At your wedding, what would Friend 6 be doing?[Neelesh]
- HE PLAYS MY HUSBAND IN THE PLAY! haha, jk la. idk, he'll be drunk?

32. What is Friend 12 most afraid of? [Darryl]
- i dont know. ME!!! HAHA.

33.What animal should Friend 1 be? [brenda]
- hmmmm. i dunno. (she claims she will kill me if I say)

34. What do you think Friend 10 is thinking right now? [Elissa]
- ???? IDK

35. What is the worst thing Friend 1 could do to you?[Brenda]
- dont know. haha

36. Would Friend 6 be as hot as the other gender? [Neelesh]
-DEFINATELY(: He'll be one hot chick:D mesmerizing eyes yo!

37a. Is Friend 12 going to read this? [Darryl]
- Maybe

37b. Why or why not?
- Er. Cuz she wont read till here? idk

38. What were your first thoughts when you saw Friend 5? [Malcolm]
-WHY THE HELL IS THAT GUY SITTING IN MY SEAT??!!

40. Do you trust Friend 2 with your deepest secret? [Audrey]
- yes.

41. Would Friend 2 be a good teacher? [Audrey]
- YEAH RIGHT!

No comments: