MINDEDGE ON SATURDAY! :D
hahaha.
Everest came! I went into class, saw him and was like "EVEREST!!!!!"
and plop myself right next to him xD
hahaha, he kept saying that my school uniform is very ECO FRIENDLY -.-
he told me that that'll be the next generation of SAF uniform, OH WHATEVER!
AND THAT FRANCIS AH...VAIN LIKE HELL SIA! Asked me 3 times if his newly-cut fringe is nice. CHINA DOLL HAIRSTYLE YOU KNOW. What you expect me to say!
Went to Coffee Bean with Elissa and Everest after mindedge, had to wait for my dad till 5.
and Elissa dared Everest to propose to me HAHAHAHAHAHA DAMN RETARDED OKAY.
Everest: Okay. I'll try. Want bend knee?
Elissa: No, pple will stare.
Me: I'll confirm laugh leh...
Elissa: TAHAN!
Me: Okay okay, chill.
Everest: Alright. I start liao.. Eleanna,
Every night I lie in bed awake, not being able to sleep, staring at the ceiling and think,
wondering what the hell is missing... and I realised its you.
Elissa: Your english hor...
Everest: shhh, Elissa,i'm trying to get into the mood here?
Elissa: okay okay continue.
Everest: I'm insomnic, Eleanna, and YOU are my only medicine!....(say something that i forgot)
Me: OKAY STOP I'M GONNA LAUGH
Everest: I be edward, you be bella ^^
Me: sorry, i like someone else xD try harder next time alright :D
Everest: NEVERMIND! ELISSA I SHALL PROPOSE TO YOU!
Elissa : NONONONONONONO
Everest: YES!
ELISSA: NO!
Everest: you guys not fun one ): shall go try Calista next lesson ): ): ):
I think its funny xD pple were staring cause i was laughing real hard
Eh Everest, I don't think Calista will accept xP
hahahaha.
HI BRENDA YOU'RE JUST BEHIND ME! :D :D :D msging Alex and not giving me your UNDIVIDED attention ):
okay I'm hungry :D
Monday, September 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment