Thursday, June 25, 2009

Thanks, Cheryl :D
(haha, im thanking you so you better tag on my tagb and say "you're welcomed" xP)

1. What disappoints you the most?
Hmm, if someone were to promise me something and break it? I guess.

2. Where would you go if someone sponsors you an air ticket?
ITALY, BABY! :D

3. Whats your favourite thing to do?
lying around, stoning. HAHAHA

4. Do you think money can buy happiness?
No.

5. If you have one dream to come true, what will it be?
I'm not telling you man :D

6. Do you believe in love in first sight?
Er..it depends I guess.

7. What are you afraid to lose?
My sanity. OH WAIT, I ALREADY LOST IT.
Hmmm, im not telling(:

8. If you win one million dollars, what would you do?
WOO! HOUSE IN ITALY! :D :D

9. What do you dream of doing in the future?
Nursing. AHAHAHA, idk lah.

10. What do i want most right now?
Not this life

11. Do you believe in fate?
Unless it sucks

12. What do you think is the most important thing of your life?
My friends?

13. Who always cheer you up?
Training kids(: oh i forgot, we're called BRAIN LAGGERS :D hahahaha xD

14. If you have a chance to choose, would you like to come back in time?
No. I'd rather die early.

15. What is one thing you would want to do before dying?
Dying earlier

16. What is the stupidest thing you've done?
there's too many to count(:

17. Define happiness.
Laughing :D

18. What makes you happy?
2008
or nonsen-ing around with the brain laggers(:

19. What type of people do you hate the most?
Idk.

20. Do you tell people when you're feeling down?
Not usually.

No comments: