Thursday, June 25, 2009


"I see your face in my mind as i drive away
Cause none of us thought it was gonna end that way
People are like people and sometimes we change our minds
But it's killing me to see you go after all this time"
- Taylor Swift, "Breathe"


MINDEDGE TODAY!
Was super later for it omg.
Mr Marcus was like "Oh HI SEAL!" and I had to join the Francis' and Yan Fei's group
And Elissa kept doing some sign language to me?!
SO I just did some funny actions back and she gave me a very -.-" look.
HAHAHAHA. I think its retarded.
Leticia, Nataline and Hafiz had to do forfeit! HAHAHAHA
They walked around the whole centre in this weird hat. hahahaha


AND I didnt miss my train today!
hahahaha. when the train pulled into the station, I gave Everest the "DON'T-YOU-DARE" look.
He DIAM the whole time. HAHAHAHA.

Eugenia's after that! fell asleep halfway o.O
Not my fault, the weather was so nice to fall asleep man

keeve called me when I was on the way back home
Asked me to go swimming-.-
Like wtf, i have piano at night sia!

KENNETH JUST TOLD ME THAT OUR JACKETS ARE NOW ORANGE?!!!!!!!!!!!
WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHY MUST OUR CLUB HAVE SUCHA BAD COLOUR TASTE!!!!!!!!
HORRIBLE HORRIBLE
FIRST IT WAS GREEN. WE LOOKED LIKE A BUNCH OF LIMES
NOW IT'S ORANGE. WE'RE GONNA LOOK LIKE A BASKET OF ORANGES


And I'm tired of blogging.

No comments: