Anyhow, I was super high during 20mins before chemistry ended.
Really damn high. LOL
One hour lunch break after that before THREE HOURS OF DRAMA.
So walked with Neelesh and Brenda to we-don't-know-where-at-first till Neel was like "Lets just follow the road..Where we going?"
SOOO. We walked to the library xD
Then at like 12.54pm, Neel had a bright idea of walking to Mac when drama starts at 1pm
But we had planned to be late anyway, SO HAHAHAHA! IN YOUR FACE! okay-.-
Brenda went to meet her mom so I suffered at the walk back to school with Neelesh
You know on the way back to school, we have to walk through some park with a pond la,
And Neelesh walked past it and he was like "Man, this makes me think of Anaconda. Everytime, I look at it, I keep thinking some giant snake would pop out and grab my ass"
And I'm like, "Why on earth YOUR ass?"
And he replied, "Well, Cuz its HOT and SEXY? What you expect? Your ass? please man."
I WANTED TO SO PUSH HIM INTO THE POND OKAY!
And he did that british accent again just to annoy me. He was like saying all the lines in the play,
(Neelesh doing the british accent. Emily and Michelle should know how it sounds like)
Neel>> "Oh peck, oh do shut up"
Me>> *silenceee*
Neel>> "Peck! What the bloody hell are you doing?"
Me>> "-.-"
Neel>> "Oh pa! Why did you take a wee in your knickers?"
Me>> "STOP IT! I'M TRYING NOT TO LAUGH LA!"
Training
It was FUN OKAY!
Shannon and I were slacking like nobody's business during intervals(:
Plus I was kinda high. Hahaha.
Cuz I was telling everybody about the 3hours of drama i had and Shannon was like, "YOU CAN ACT?!!!"
And I'm like, "Of course, one of my MANY talents(:"
I think Claire heard me cuz she like shake her head and swam away.
HAHAHA.
btw. KEEVE IS A FREAKING LOUSY LEADER!
We had this mock relay at the end, Kenneth(well, everybody calls him Kenny but I think it sounds SUPER GAY) , Keeve, Shannon, me and this unknown guy(I forgot his name okay) were one team.
AND WE LOST!
WTHECK?!!
And we had to swim 600m butterfly as a punishment
WTF MAN!
Tag replies btw:
Bren
Hey! "that" country's temperature is 17 degree celsius now. considered cold uhh. but not those freezing cold
Hahaha. NO WONDER LA! He's there ma(: its not freezing cold. YET.
eesiew
hello. relink. :D
haha. Linked(:
Joelynn
TAGGED x)))))
Hi. HAHAHA
Emily
hahas,lols ! ;D tagged
hahaha. Hi Emily LOL
Pig
I think that. What you put on your biodata is HILARIOUS! hahahahahahahahahahaha
Ya. SAME! hahaha
Comparisons are easily done
Once you've had a taste of perfection
Like an apple hanging from a tree
I picked the ripest one
I still got the seed
No comments:
Post a Comment