Wednesday, March 18, 2009

What is your True Fear?
Your Result: Losing Someone

You love affection and the people in your life more than anything. Your greatest fear is that one day someone you care about won't be there anymore. You are a very friendly and inviting person, who draws in a lot of friendships with your kind, considerate, and loyal nature. However, deep down you are slightly insecure and unsure of yourself. You couldn't deal with it if you didn't have one of your loved ones in your life anymore. You don't have too much to worry about though, because with a friend like you, no one will want to lose you either!

Being Alone

Disappointment

Looked down on

Where Your life is Going

Commitment

Death

What is your True Fear?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz

Back from drama at ACS(barker)
darn tired
Too think I was SOOOOO excited yesterday!
HAHAHA!
Now i'm not cuz its so over
Oh well, THERE'S DRAMA TMR! :D
ahaha

OMG, HAVE YOU SEEN SLUMDOG MILLIONAIRE?!
THE Jai Ho music video thingy
THAT GUY(the older one ah. Not the small kid. Dev Petal or smthg) IS GOODLOOKING LAH!!!
REALLY!
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
(okay, I dont have some fetish for indian guys BUT HE IS HOT!)

I think I totally fractured my wrist or something
Or I have to see a doctor soon

BECAUSE NEELESH GRABS MY WRIST SUPER HARD EVERYTIME WE DO A REHEARSAL!!

seriously!

Anyway, I tell you ah. ACS barker the guys ah....cmi la
Hahaha. I didnt go there to look at guys k!
I just saw the few that were like helping us and having band and stuff
AND ALL SO SHORT LA!
(not to say I very tall but really la...)

Anyway, Neelesh and I walked to the 7-11 for lunch and Neelesh kept praising himself
He was like, "Aren't you lucky to have a great friend like me? who walks with you to 7-11. Otherwise you'll be stuck in there eating cookies for lunch like the rest of the fools."

Yeah yeah yeah.

oh btw, KASPER KOH! DO MY SPOTLIGHT PROPERLY OKAY! I WANT IT TOTALLY FOCUSED ON ME ME ME! hahaha. jkjk :D

OH OH OH, Neelesh got screwed by Ms sin and Ms Serena(:
Cus he forgot to come out when it was his turn
He was supposed to be like, "PECK! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"
and when it was his turn,


*SILENCEEEEEE....*

And I was like muttering, "WTF IS MY HUSBAND?!"
But later on the bus back to school, Neel was so so so emo, Idk why
He just listened to his ipod

And his shoulder is super bony-.-
not nice to sleep on one. REALLY!
Okay. I'm tired lol.
BYE;D



You said move on
Where do I go
I guess second best
Is all I will know



Just3moremonths.Itsfragile;brokenifnottakencareof

No comments: