CNY
Me(wearing heels): I finally can look you in the eye when I'm talking to you
Audrey: But you're still short.
YOYOYOYOYO(:
Yiruma's River flows in you is super difficult to play on the piano!
I couldn't even get past the first para
to think it sounded so easy and was SUPER hard
I started playing at 9pm and got fed up playing at 9.15
hahaha
short attention span >.<
tested Owen spelling just now. Brenda claimed I looked wen rou(gentle)
EH! I'm always GENTLE one OKAY
&&I got conned by a six-year-old kid-.-
Owen was totally cheating when I tested him. WTHHHHHH
School is horrible today-.-
Emaths test was horriblehorriblehorrible
plus I got distracted by Mr Phua's almost-balding head again
couldnt really concentrate
Should've seen my face when the bell rang for end of school. It was like:
:DDDDDDDDDD
plus
xDDDDDDDDDD
yeah(: hahaha
and I passed my SS Common test!!!
I was expecting fail-.-
then Mrs Ting passed me the paper back and she was like "Keep it up"
I PASSED! WOOO!!
I missed my Emaths buddy today LOL
Cuz Emaths was plus one. HAHAHA
Nevermind. I'm crapping here.
Rahimah=Emaths buddy(:
Just so she sees this hahaha.
ANW, she said some stupid stuff ystd I think.
cuz I accused her of writing the wrong answer for maths
then in the end I was the one writing the wrong answer.
then her fae was like T.T then she whined(yes whine) "YOU BREAK MY HEART!!"
So I went all "No, i dont think its beacuse of me"
IT WAS FUNNY OKAY!
SHE LAUGHED FOR 10MINS STRAIGHT!
Cus cus cus she msged this guy and he never reply so thats why i said this HAHAHA.
Went with brenda to the macs opp St nicks to wait for Shayne
ILOVEBRENDA'SNEWITOUCH,WHOWANNASTEALITWITHME?
Then Shayne comes in and go all "I'm not suppose to be here, hurry up and pass me the paper."
yes. I remembered her words. good memory okay.
I have truckloads of photos to post BUT i sent my phone for servicing and guess what? EVERYTHING IS LOST. and it's like spoilt again okay. The touchscreenpartthingy is spoilt. the light is like totally gone.
OH OH OH, I remembered something retarded that I told brenda!
HAHAHA
Brenda: Eh! you want ferrero rocher anot? ms teo give me one
Me: Can you like keep it till Valentine's day then give me.
Brenda: WTH-.-"
"you don't have to call anymore
I won't pick up the phone
this is the last straw
dont wanna get hurt anymore
You can say that you're sorry but I dont believe you, baby, like I did before
you're not sorry. "
--Taylor Swift, "You're not sorry"
Nice song(:
Friday, January 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment