I woke up with a splitting headache and sinus on Chinese New year.
WONDERFUL
I think the headache was due to the amount of wine my brother made me drink last night
Thanks uh-.-
Anyway, MY ELDEST BROTHER IS BACK BACK BACK FROM MELBOURNE! *JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMPS AROUND and does the punching fist in the air action and bangs into a wall*
When he went through the gates or whatever, I was like "WEN XIONG WEN XIONG WEN XIONG...!" Over and over and over again till my dad told to shut up=.=
And we lost my second brother at terminal 3!! HAHAHA!
cus we were waiting for Wenxiong's flight. so we walk around the whole airport la
He wanted to kope some sweets from the terminal counters
then he walkwalkwalk and got lost
SO, my parents "CONVENIENTLY" forgot about him and walked away
And I couldn't stop laughing when he called us
Really damn funny okay!
I think he was about to cry somemore.
anyway, going over to uncle's house later
Pig called me, saying she's there now.
I BET SHE'S MISSING ME NOW.. HOHOHO
jkjk xD
"Dont hang up, can we talk?
So confused, its like I'm lost
What went wrong, what made you go
Dont pretend, you dont know
This is me, I'm unchangable
When did we, fall apart
Or did you lie, from the start
when you say its only you
I was blind, such a fool
thinking we were unbreakable"
-Lesley Roy, "Unbeautiful"
No comments:
Post a Comment