Didn't get much done though, was laughing the whole time
At least I didnt get high blood pressure(:
Oh Alistair, you very short hor.
166 only leh. Quite short for a guy.
LOL. Suan-ed him about it when we were walking to the gym area
then we started lamenting about we both being short. HAHAHA
Eh, but he looks good in his schl uniform(:
(That's a compliment btw. Thank me)
I think Alistair is the ultimate crapper man.
Even better than me okay
Like like crap practically COMES OUT of his mouth every single second
First it was like "I hate Amath la"
Then it was "I'm gonna kill the person who invented Amath"
Then "I will fly to London and bomb the person"
Which was where I went all "SHUT UP ALISTAIR!"
But damn entertaining okay!
But I didnt get any work done tho
Cus I had to help Alistair on Amath, WTHHHH.
LOL
Today was okay la
the periods were quite slacky
plus there was 2 hours of English today
Ms Ng walked past me when I was standing next to Brenda and I said super enthu to her "HI MS NG! THERE'S TWO HOURS OF ENGLISH TODAY! ARE YOU EXCITED? I AM!"
SHE IGNORED ME LEH! T.T
Stayed back after schl to wait for Brenda
But in the end had to go home so walked with Kasper to interchange
wait, rephrase. He walked to bus stop, I walked to interchange LOL
you know what, I totally forgot what homework there is today. Wth.
I think the timetable is like really shitty okay
There's like chemistry EVERYDAY.
How shitty is that la
plus Mrs Yap PLACED ME AT THE FRONT WITH NATASHA(azman)
AT THE FRONT
AT THE FRONT
IN FRONT OF HER
wtf?!
No comments:
Post a Comment