Monday, January 19, 2009

Hey you(:


School was alright today. (for once)
Chem test was killer.
I think its a sure fail.
either that or JUST PASS >.<
Didn't study, was doing the report on sustainable mobility
then in the end found out Juliana, Adeline and Rachel all never do
I FAINTED OKAY.

Amaths was SO SO SO SO BORING
Brenda was reading her book,
Ashraf didnt want to entertain me-.-
So I decided to try folding this note complicatedly and then giving it to someone and get them to open and fold it back again
LOL
So I wrote a "NOW, FOLD IT BACK :D" inside
then I looked aroung happily wondering who to give to in this class
But i had no idea
So when Kasper FINALLY reply my msg,
I had this sudden inspiration LOL.
See if he'll get irritated if he couldn't fold back.


in the end he did. WTH.


Anyway, irritated Ashraf during TC period :DD

Me: At this age, you shouldn't be thinking dirty, shame on you
Ashraf: At this age, you SHOULD be thinking dirty.
Me: WHATTT!!!?

Brenda kept laughing at that okay
plus she asked me this qns:

Bren: You ate the laksa right? how is it?
Me: its okay. Tasted like laksa.
Bren: IT IS SUPPOSE TO TASTE LIKE LAKSA!!

gtg. gotta tuition Alistair Amaths
Pray I dont get high blood pressure xD

No comments: