YO(:
Okay, I have seriously ALOT to blog about.
YESTERDAY
Went to my uncle's house for gathering.
Were the first ones there o.O
My dad la, so kiasu, make me hurry here, hurry there.
Then in the end, earliest-.-
Lunched there. Lontong or some malay food=.=
Went outside to the balcony to eat and Dennis, Ben and Darryl were trying to make Nicky (the dog) to come towards them xD
Then Audrey was like "Eh, stop feeding the dog leh, later her fur would all drop out and she would die"
Then Dennis was like "She's gonna die anyway."
it was damn funny la!
Cus my uncle's dog was quite old alr. Like 5 years plus?
So yeah.
Then Darryl finished his lunch and he was still hungry, so he wanted to take another chicken drumstick,
but the adults won't let him since he took alot liao, so he asked Dennis to take
Budden Dennis haven't finished his chicken yet, so Darryl took his chicken then put inside his cup, then ask Dennis to take
And Audrey and I were having this -.- look on our faces.
But I think the best part was the prank-calling(:
We called a total of, I think about 20pple! Hahaha
Idk. Ben and Dennis were trying to set up the ping pong table (?)
and Audrey, Darryl and I were fooling around, acting dumb.
I think the best was when they called Alistair
Darryl: We are in Mumbai and we have kidnapped her
Alistair: Huh?
Darryl: I'm a terrorist
Alistair: Er, yeah?
Darryl: Have you read the news anot? One lawyer gone already you know, so if you want her alive, pay the ransom
Alistair: Aiyaaaah, she die also I don't care
Me: ?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALISTAIR YOU ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!
----------------------
then watched "Painted skin"
Very nice sia
The whole movie ended like at 3plusplus.
And the adults were like drinking coffee and talking about their old days. Like WTFFFF!!!!!
So all of us went to 1) Plaza Sing, 2) vivo, 3) Novena, 4) Marina bay
Just to play daytona. LOLLOL
Then my mother called me then she was like
Mother: EH?! Where are you guys?
Me: Erm, Marina?
Mother: WHAT?! All of us thought you were still at Uncle Thomas's house.
Me: We left like 3 hours ago, what were you adults doing-.-
Mother: Nvm, just be back by 7pm, we're all going out for dinner.
Me: Mummy, it is already 7.30pm
Mother: oh, Okay, tell your cousins to meet us at Serangoon, going for dinner at jumbo
-----------------------
DIAOOO!!!!!!!
TODAY
I think today is super funny(:
Had drama in the morning then we had to play this game called duckduck goose I think?
Then kady had to take this hankerchief and walk in one circle, all the while singing a song.
So she went all "Mary had a little lamb, little lamb, little lamb, Somethingsomethingsomething...Then the lamb died"
then all of us were like "WHAT?! WHEN DID THE LAMB DIED?!"
LOLLOL
then Ms Serena were doing scenes that I had no roles in so I sat in this corner and played Sims 2 pets on PSP
And Ralph kept forcing me to play Fifa world cup with him
like wtf, i don't know how to play fifa one leh!
So okay lor, play with him
And I kept laughing since I didn't know which side was my goal, then I kick, shoot into the goal
then at first I thought my goal la!
Then Ralph was like, "EH! WHY YOU SCORE?! NOT YOUR GOAL LEH! IS MINE!"
O.O
Hilarious LOL.
Monday, December 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment