Saturday, November 29, 2008

Hey(:

haha, okay. I'm using the library computor again. Since I can't use the internet on weekends

Went for lunch just now and saw my cousins o.O
My aunt was like, frantically waving at me and I just looked at them, then looked at away
then I quickly looked back again.
And Audrey was laughing her ass off there since I guessed i really looked retarded.

And ystd's training was hell la!
uncle Danny had sore throat, and it was worse than ever, So was his annoying whistle that he kept blowing on

Like WTF! can stop blowing on the whistle anot!
So bloody irritating!

haha, and I went crazy with Claire ystd!!
THAT alistair, THAT priscilla, THAT Zhiming all PANG SEH-ED me and Claire.
Okay, can't really blame Pris. She's in Toyko.
Can't really blam Zhiming either, he has 30 days MC

So It's down to Alistair(:

Tired tired tired la he.
Apparently he claimed that kite-flying at Marina was fcking stupid
So I presumed they tied him on the kite and flew him with it

and he say they did lor, and he claimed he saw me.

HAHAHA
k, being random and crappy here.

And Claire and I had a weird obessesion with ASTRO BOY! ystd.
We kept going all "ASTRO BOY!! WOO!!!" yesterday

hahaha, then after all that intervals, we were all punctured and everything, we kept shouting "ASTRO BOY, POWER UP!"
so you can guess it, we were a bunch of retards shouting that,

with hand actions too leh! COOL RIGHT?!
Now this is where you all blog readers go all "Ooooh, i'm jealous..."


Anw, I tried changing blog skins, but i don't know why it keeps screwing up

EEYUR, I don't wanna be stuck with this boring blogskin
Really abit too zen for me.
heh.

No comments: