Okay. I found it really luminating/enlightening to post this cus this is a scene on how I irritated my brother during dinner. Okay, I was eating dinner and he was desperately trying to solve a question.
SO be forewarned everybody, this is how I will disturb/annoy/suan/dexiao pple.
Especially you, Steven Ling. Since next year's BC i'm gonna sit beside you and annoy you like crazy. Unless Clarisse doesn't go that is.
Scene: Living room
Me: *hovering around with my dinner in my hand* What are you doing?
Brother: *grunts like some pig* Maths.
Me: WOOW! that must be reeeeeally difficult. IS it?
Brother: you think? *in the same piggly-wiggly voice*
Me: I think it must be really difficult
Silenceeee...
Me: So is it difficult?
Bro: I TOLD YOU ALREADY!
Me: Nope, you told me to think.
Bro: So what do you think?
Me: I think it's realllllly difficult.
Bro: THEN?!
silenceee....
Me: So is it difficult?
Bro: YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!
ME: Okay. *happily skips away*
5 minutes later...
ME: *Skips back again, now with a fruit in my hand*
Bro: YOU AGAIN!?
Me: So are you able to solve the question?
Bro: Noooo.
Me: What happens if it happens in an exam?
Bro: Solve it then
Me: But can you solve it?
Bro: No
ME: So what will happen?
Bro: Solve it
Me: But can you solve it?
Bro: No
Me: So what will happen?
Bro: I will get confused
Me: Oh. So what will happen?
Bro: thenIwillsolveitagainandgetconfused!!!!
Me: Oh. I . see. You poor poor thing
Brother: GO AWAY LAH, YOU LITTLE...YOU LITTLE..PIGGG!
That was when my eldest brother felt it was necessary and stepped in with his usual "Stop your nonsense alr, let your brother study in peace."
So be forewarned(:
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment