Friday, November 7, 2008

okay
I am beginning to like Bridging for once
HA.
No, seriously, I'm starting to like it. the slack-ness and all
And Neelesh makes it fun too(: hahaha

LOL
Anyway, Ystd's bridging wasn't too bad either
except I didn't do the chem hmwrk
Like only do abit at the front and did one qns at the back, then threw the paper aside with the thought "Maybe can copy from Bren tmr"
And prayed hopefully that Jianwei (My chem partner) had some memory relapse and forgot to do to
Though this little voice in my head told me FAT HOPE!!!

And my mom found out about my 2nd hole D:
I was sleeping and she was shuffling arnd my room (god knows what she was doing so late at night) and she caught me
She was suprisingly cool about it tho, She just went all "Oh, your boyfriend in future die liao...have to buy you TWO pairs of diamond earrings"
Then I was all "LMAOOO!!"

So yeahhh, Today's bridging..Not too bad(:
Humanities and English
And ALOY and STEVEN PON ENGLISH!!!
Wtfffffff!
No One to suan sia!!!
Then English today superrrr boring
We were in grps of 5 and suppose to play this damn game
But Brenda and I spent the whole time kajiao-ing Neelesh

&&one more thing:
Neelesh veh fun to ka-jiao!
hahaha.
And I hate the chocolate fudge cake i'm eating now-.-
So disgustingly chocolate-ty.
Kkkk, really random


Training tonight, omgggg. Dont feel like going :(




You said you don't really give a damn about it anymore,
fine, then neither am I
If you don't mean it, please dont say it
Because sometimes, some ppl would take it to heart

No comments: