Econs tuition with nick! Then went to centrepoint for lunch at Astons.
Nick had to cut my steak for me. HAHA dont ask(:
Thats how i banged my head on the glass.
Sorry sidetracked abit cuz YUMI IS JUST TOOO CUTEEE!! (:
THIS JACKET IS MAAAAAAAAD NICEEE! Saw it at Puma
THIS JACKET IS MAAAAAAAAD NICEEE! Saw it at Puma
And it costs $599 which is $600 basically. Sigh.
Walked around 313 after that. Nick taught me something.
DO NOT TEMPT FATE, which means touch wood.
Like,
"Later you car bang."
Instead of saying, "Aiyo, touchwood!"
You say, "Do not tempt fate."
Of which nick tempted....ALOT.
First while eating at Astons, he told me, "Imagine what would happened if my friends walk past."
He tempted it once.
5 secs later, he told me, "Neh, they'll prolly be at 313"
Twice.
a few minutes later, He said "If they walked past i'll have a mini heart attack"
Thrice.
Went 313, we saw his friends HAHAHAHAHA. DO NOT TEMPT FATE! lesson of today (:
Anyway, they practically stalked him, so we went up down up down 313 trying to avoid them HAHAHA. Nick's bright orange shirt didnt really help.
Wedding's tmr! (: I hope audrey does nothing stupid :D She better not make me laugh when we walk down the aisle I SWEAR!! HAHAHA.
The last time I walked before her, it was a solemn affair till she whispered, "Psst, cow, i can see the pastor right above your head. why are you so short?!" AND I LAUGHED! I practically squat down and laughed.
SO you see the two maid of honours laughing like nobody's business in white dresses for goodness's sake.
HAHA, but lucky it was a rehearsal only(; I love you la audrey! Forever making my day(:
No comments:
Post a Comment