Dear Diary,
Its already November. I'll be in year 2 next year, I'll have my H1 As and PW to go through, adding on my Dance SYF. And everyone's telling me, Be responsible, you're old, you should be more mature, you should concentrate more on studies. But i never wanted MI in the first place, and the reason i was even in that school i can't remember anymore.
Sometimes, we need an emotional slap in the face to get us back on what we were meant to do from the start. So I guess i have to thank you for that.
But even though time heals all wounds, truth is, there are certain sorrows that will never fade away until the heart stops beating and when my lungs draw its last breath. Things that break, be it bones, hearts or promises, can never be put back whole again, and in spite of everything, you can miss a person you've never known.
I learn this over and over again, in the most painful ways.
Next year, next year will be better.
Love,
Me
No comments:
Post a Comment