This is what happened when Shanon VS Khan in badminton and Ing Shien was watching
*Shanon misses the shuttlecock*
Ingshien shouts, "C'mon Shanon, move your ass!"
*He misses it yet again*
"Wah Shanon, you got the potential, really really."
*Misses it again*
"I dont know what to say already"
*Misses it again, he glares at Ing shien*
Ing shien claps and cheers for him, "GO SHANON!"
*Misses it again*
"Khan, dont bully him lah, he short arms and short legs."
HAHAHA OMG I was laughing damn hard LOL. When he missed the shuttlecock again and Ing shien wanted to say something, he threw down his racket and was like, "Enough ah ing shien! enough!!!"
Then Hilda goes all, "Omg shanon, you stupid, throw down your racket you still have to pick it up right? waste energy."
OK thats all. I'm going japan on 2nd nov, MISS ME kthxbye.
No comments:
Post a Comment