Tuesday, October 19, 2010

alright, 
Last sunday, 
went to the airport in the morning, sent my maid off, Starbucks with my mom. 
Bugis with Hilda in the afternoon(: 
Esplanade with the girls from dance at night, watched GISELLE - Lyon ballet. THERE WAS A NAKED MAN OMFG. HAHAHA. Gen wouldn't stop talking about it. K Xin Wang Cafe for supper. Trained to Yck after thattttt, and my dad picked me up. Reached home likeeee 10plus and the next day was MONDAY wtf.


MONDAY.
Post promos games are HORRIBLE. 2 hours of basketball/badminton when I have MC from pe ): 
So I sat at the hall for 2 hours watching ppl play -.- 

230, mac with ing shien, shanon, sha and raudhah. Trained to Dhoby Ghaut after that, taught Tze Chao at some Acia cafe. 
KKKK, left at 8, trained to toapayoh to have dinner with dad. 




I have indian heritage tour tmr wtffffffffffffff?! K nvm, i'm skipping it anyways hahaha. 
INDIAN HERITAGE TOUR OKAY! My grandfather always tell me that abunehneh not clean:D 

ok bye!


No comments: