Monday, September 27, 2010


Okay ar, i'm gonna talk about my cousin's 21st bday party before i launch into a grosteque description of how my GP and chinese paper went (: 

HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY XIN YAN !!!!!! :D 
held at Bounce at Iluma !! Awesome, cuz the food was A-W-E-S-O-M-E ! 
HAHA, Leon and I ate ALOT.


Camwhoring in the toilet ! 

you know we went to the wrong toilet, the one having construction and Audrey couldn't find the door, she went all, "OMG WHERE'S THE TOILET ?!!! I CANT FIND THE DOOR?!" 

Bimbo moment #227 :D

I love Audrey's spastic moments (: 

You know what Audrey's doing ? 

Well, I have no idea. 
I look like im being hugged my a guy :X

She's actually pretty..... till she went crazy over this hairstyle

DO WE LOOK ALIKE ?!!!!! :D 

of course not ! I'm a girl xD 

COOKIE FROM FAMOUS AMOS !!!! 

WHOLE BASKET FULL OF THEM !!

DARRYL ! handsome boy ^^
My cousin leh, of  course (: 


I LOVE HELIUM BALLOONS (L)

I realise from far, Melissa(extreme right) and I look alike. HEHEHE. 
Right right? 

If you say no, I smack your face. 

*She cuts the cake* 
Small annoying boy next to her goes, "NOOOOOO !" 

SO CUTE ! :D

my cousin chio right ? ofc, my cousin. 
21 and single hor ! HAHAH.

Birthday girl Xin Yan !!! (: the cake's a grand piano. AWESOME TTM. 

Next time when its my 21st birthday, I want it the shape of my face. HEHEHE. 

Audrey getting owned by two very cute, and very annoying little boys. 



OKAY ! Gp paper was okay i guess? Screw the barbie doll compre -.- 
I did......... Something about sports for the esssay HHEHEHE/ 

MS VERA LIM PLEASE PASS ME OKAY? I GIVE YOU MANY CHOCOLATES. MANY MANY. EAT TILL YOUR TEETH DROP LIKE BIRDSHIT. 


No comments: