I know I said I wouldn't be online. BUT I MUST POST THIS. HAHHA.
OMG DAMN FUNNY ! HAHAHAHA.
Cuz Ing Shien saw her friend, this guy at woodlands, so she tell Shanon.
Then Shanon told her, "Intro to Eleanna lah"
But Ing shien told him, "He quite poor."
So I said, "Dont want."
Shanon straight point to me, "Wah bastard sia this girl. The guy must be as rich as her ."
I told him, "Of course must be rich right? cannot date poor guys. I speak from experience"
Then Ing Shien told Shanon that he no chance, cuz he very poor. I said Shanon ben lai shi poor de mah.
Shanon straight open his wallet, showing us all his ten dollar notes, "AH POOR MEH?"
Then I said, "Aiyo, poor thing, for one month de right."
Then Ing Shien said, "Dont be so bad, is for one year."
HAHAHAHAHA !! WTF?!!!!
okay then dotdotdot continue...
Shanon said he earn his own money thru swimming, then he did the breaststroke action.
then Ing shien said, "The result is like this." Then She pointed to his body. (We always say his fat)
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH LOL !
Shanon laugh until face red sia HAHAHA. wth damn funny !
Ok, stop at Yishun, Ing shien told me what her mom said to her ystd.
Cuz She eat alot for dinner then her mom ask why she eat so much, then Ing Shien said she was going thru puberty. And her mom turns to her sister and say....
Wah, this girl go thru puberty another time. Finish alr dunno how fat she will be.
NICE ! I LIKE ! HAHAHAHA. I laughed from the MRT station till bread talk LOL.
Alright, went breadtalk buy stuff, then when I was eating halfway, Ing shien told me she told her brother that she was getting more chio day by day. Then her brother said that, "Yeah, then daddy's stomach getting smaller day by day."
ING SHIEN ! i Like your family (:
AHAHHA ! Told you must post this ! K BYE ! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment