Seoul Garden with the usual people today at woodlands. Shanon non-stop fed me beef -.- Laughed my ass out (: Esp this conversation between Ing shien and Shanon;
Shanon: Eh I think my gf's the cup size bigger than yours.
Ing Shien: How you know, you touch hers is it?
Shanon: Eh-
Ing Shien: How you know mine? You saw mine before ar?
HAHAHA WTF?! Hilda laughed till she cried I swear. Damn funny.
Watched Karate Kid after that. LiSi, Ing Shien, Shanon and Qi ling went home. Hilda, as usual, laughed the whole cinema down. And worse she sat between me and Sha. So I lean towads Amelia and Sha went towards Raudhah. HILDA HAVE NOBODY LOL. She laughed all by herself HAHA Wtf.
okay third time watching karate kid. But Jaden Smith is still SOOOOOOOO CUTE!!! :D
Kfc for dinner! OMG. can you imagine the FATSSSSSSSSSSSS.
Okay, FB got photos. I miss my long hair. HAHA.
OH! I WATCHED ECLIPSE AND I SWEAR JACOB IS FCKING HOTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG
When his scene came, I grabbed the side of the seats so hardddddd. HE'S SO HOT SO HOT SO HOT.
Alright, bye :D
Wednesday, July 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment