Friday, July 16, 2010

I realised I kaopei-ed Ing Shien Alot these few days HAHAHA.

Ing shien: Wah shit, my button came out.
Me: I care ah.

Ing Shien: Eleanna move your fat head I cannot see the board.
Me: I care ah.

ANYWAY!
Hilda and I were mad bored during Econs so we drew up this table (:
Btw, I wrote the "Must be a girl" for Hilda. Inside joke xD
and *IDCARE* means "I DONT CARE"

Off to Suntec convention centre after school for some IDEAS competition finals.
Watched the first few finalist.


We were supposed to write little poems for the anti-drugs campaign.

MEET THE LOVE OF MY LIFE (:

Fithri :D


The name tag I'm wearing reads, "FITHRI" :D

Anyway, After the competition there was this buffet refreshment thingy. Fit and I went crazy HAHAHA. Took like 5th helping I think. Kept going back to the table. Amelia and Junne were embarrassed for us BUT FREEEEEE FOOD! WHO DONT WANT!

Like what Fit says, "Eat first, take everything. Evaluate later."

:D

Walked to city hall mrt. Couldn't stop laughing. SERIOUSLY. We had to stop halfway at the side to finish laughing. It was THAT funny. HAHAHA.

Ok I tell you.

Fit said during PE they had to do squats right, Which is like you spread your legs then bend down, so your butt like potrudes out. then for some reason, Hilda, raudhah, Li Si and fit formed a circle and then when they had to bend down, they just hold hands and did it. Nonsensical as usual.
SO the teacher not happy, told them to go up the steps to do it, and then kumar went with them. Fit asked Kumar why he was there, and he said,
"Oh I was doing it, then Aizat was humping me from behind."

HAHAHAHAHHHAAHA! WTF DAMN FUNNY! I SWEAR ITS DAMN FUNNNNNNY!!!

Oh and Aizat is pretty sick minded, so when he was doing it he looked up, for fun, then the teacher looked up too, see what he's looking at HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! WTF?!!

okay, if you dont get it, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!! Get a life!


bye! :D

No comments: