Okay. I was late to meeting Shanon yesterday ><
Met him at 10am (NO I WASN'T LATE FOR 2 HOURS)
we decided to skip first two hours of chem because it was kinda redundant.
He called me at 8plus somemore just to wake me up sia -.-"
Anyway, I was on 854 to yishun then i looked at my watch, "9.48"
Then I msged Shanon, "I'M EARLYYYYY (:"
In the end, reached sembawang at 10.15am ==
HAHAHAHAHA! Wlao, that Shanon can really nag sia. Got PEEL structure somemore. HONEST! I show you:
First, he'll give that reeeeeeeally pissed off face but ends up looking like an auntie. then, he'll start.......
Point- You don't talk first, I want to complain. You late sia!
Explanation- I wait damn long for you you know, wait until want to shit already eh. Then I stand at the MRT platform like constipated. I scared I fart sia.
Example- That time I wait for my friend I also wanted to shit.
Link back to Point - Oh yeah, WHY YOU ALWAYS LATE ONE!! EVERYTIME!!!!
YOU SEE YOU SEE??
Eh shanon, then why your GP always cannot pass one, you use this PEEL structure so well.
hehehe.
Oh anyway, then Sha called me halfway when we were on the train afterwhich I think my brain kinda wasn't really working, so when the train stopped at Yew tee, I was all prepared to go out
Then Shanon was like, "Eh not here la!"
Hilda called after that, I almost went out at Choa Chu Kang. Shanon shouted, "You want take LRT is it."
No one called when it reached Bukit Gombak, but i was talking to shanon and I forgot and almost went out again HAHA. This time Shanon just said, "BYEBYE~"
WAH IRRITATING SIA. Next time not taking train with him anymore.
OKAY, I gotta go like now. Meeting Sha and hilda to studyyyyyyyy :D
Wlao you know there's this fb like thingy that states, "Want a perfect girl? get a barbie doll."
Then Fit was all, "Here got, ELEANNA! But sorry she abit dumb. But fits Barbie perfectly."
=.=
BYE!
Trying hard to reach out,
but when I try to speak out,
felt like no one could hear me
Thursday, June 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment