I've been up since two in the morning. And I can't sleep, can't eat. The feeling sucks huh.
Couldn't talk to anyone. Sorry Faris, Sorry Brenda. You guys spammed my inbox along with the others ><
Hey,
I know it hurts you just as much as it hurts me to do this. But when I told you I wouldn't leave, I meant it. And this time when you're letting me go like this, it's just too painful.
yes i was up last night thinking about how is it like for life without you and honestly? I couldn't and I didn't want to.
You told me to not be like this, to go get some sleep.
But isn't that what I told you the last time? you've been through that so you know how it feels to stare at the ceiling in empty darkness with your mind filled with unwanted thoughts.
and everytime I close my eyes, all I see is those times with you.
I don't want to lose you.
you said you loved me. Then don't let me go unless you don't anymore.
By that time, I think I would understand because thats what happened before.
Saturday, June 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment