Saturday, June 12, 2010

I couldn't sleep, that's why I'm up this earlyyyyyy.
So might as well blog right?

SOOO thurs, went to study with Fithri. We reached the library and I wanted to show her my blister from like, two days ago?

But I took off my shoes and it was bleeding.
Fit was like, "Ouch"

it bleed so badly it stained my shoes T.T
Oh yeah, this is the blister. HAHA. Sorry I seem to like taking photos of my injuries and happily show it to ppl ;D
Fithri trying to act seductive in this rather unglam pose :D

Ystd, went to Holland V's starbucks to study C-H-E-M-I-S-T-R-Y with Sha, Hilda and ing Shien !
Because Ms Chan told us she'll be there studying for her masters and we decided to disturb her HAHAHA.

This was how messy our table was at starbucks. That Ing Shien lah ! Act as though its her house. And she didn't even BUY a drink !

(but that also shows we actually did some work:D)

Oh and when I was on the way to Audrey's house, I saw this Singh(you know those who wear a turban on their heads) riding a motorcycle and going at a omg-fast speed and I actually thought his turban was gonna like fall off or smth.

I sms-ed Sha that and she told me NONSENSE ! but if it really falls go take video HAHA.

Alright. I gotta go study.
(this was just to make Shanon feel ultra guilty and scared. Are you scared now? NO? -.- Well...you should.)

HAHAHA.




Imissyou.

No comments: