Tuesday, May 11, 2010


the first thing Faris did when i went into class was show me this picture.
afterwhich he told me, "This is me."

LOL! THEN THEN THEN he goes all,

"You know how long I had to stand in the rain to take the photo anot?"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! WTF Faris you cute sia!

Anywayyyy, I studied like shit for chem test ystd since I was sick on sunday and basically did nothing but SLEEEEEEEEP ~

I dont wanna brag BUT FULL MARKS BABY! :D


BRENDA I'M SEEING YOU THIS FRIDAY ! :D
Must camwhore with me huh. I one day dont camwhore quan shen bu zi zai HAHAHA.

And you uh, YES YOU :D
PLEASEEEEE take care of yourself! always overexert, always overwork HAIYO.
then now sick :/
Drink lots of water k, rest well ^^ I know "Iloveyou" will confirm cure everything.
HAHA. jkjk ;D


I'm gonna go do chinese! I hate chinese ): RAWR!

No comments: