Brenda, camwhore with me soon eh ;D
And Cheer up about your project (: Dont care them, bunch of assholes are meant to be in the toilet shitting.
I'll finish my Taiwan drama with Amelia !!! WAIT FOR ME HOR!!!
I cried in school LOL. Long story but you should see Shanon's reaction
I'll finish my Taiwan drama with Amelia !!! WAIT FOR ME HOR!!!
I cried in school LOL. Long story but you should see Shanon's reaction
OMG SHE CRY?! Why she crying?! Is it because of me?! Is it because of Faris?!
AHAHAHA! I laughed sia when he said that ! HAHAHA. Cuz Faris and I were doing pair work when I cried.
Faris grabbed my shoulders, SCARE ME. "Eleanna, talk to me. Look up." Siao, he damn scary o.O then he goes all, "Tell me who made you cry I go whack that asshole"
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA WTF?!LOL!!!
Anyway, Faris got so protective of me aft that lol, Whoever talked to me he threatened them with a, "She just cried ah, you make her cry again, I swear I'll whack you."
HAHA, sweet ^^
went Mac with Hilda, Sha, Ing Shien, shanon and Amelia.
Wah seh think we laughed the whole Mac down sia. HAHAHA.
Then Shanon said, "Oi dont tell them we from CJC ah..."
Going for Institute day tmrw !!! *Anticipating* (:
With LiSi, Ing Shien and Amelia. 4 people only from each class tsk.
Think we confirm laugh the whole ceremony away ~ :DD
K i dont care, i'm gonna go slp now!
Bye ~ (:
Faris: I thought you said you'll never cry in front of me?
LiSi: No lah, the sand from outside fly, got into her eyes...
HAHA. SiSi ftw (:
No comments:
Post a Comment