I partnered Shanon (: He ah, made me run around here and there, then going all, "C'mon! The old people need us!"
But aiyah, he's an awesome partner (: (Must say this, later he don't teach me maths LOL)
You're my partner, what's yours is mine. now hand over the cold water.
I told him this, HAHA his reaction was O.O
Finished CIP, Met Sha, Sherilynn, Amelia and Lisi.
Cabbed to Westmall, sorry my idea lah. I was too hot and lazy to walk there :P
Met Fithri and the others at BK.
Went to the toilet, Amelia wanted to tie her famous french braids.
Trained down to Orchard with Sherilynn, Shanon, Fit, Amelia, Lisi, Ing Shien and Qi Ling.


I told Shanon this is a potential STOMP photo. HAHA. But he was really exhausted after running around with me high-ing lol.

Reached Orchard at 2pm when CIP started at 1 ><
2nd CIP! Flagday.
3 in a group (:
Ion's toilet (:
See how fast those people walk past me when I'm holding the can? LOL!
Anyway, this is proof that I did my CIP *GRINS*
My photo-taking skills have improved tremedously over the past months of consistent camwhoring (:
Oh plus we did a butter trade with YJC students HAHA! they had to do their video project and we had to do flagday. So..
Finished at 6, walked back to HQ. Trained back with Ing Shien and Qi Ling.
Omg shaggggged. Never did two CIPs in one day before.
Anyway, Elearning ! (:
Everybody wanted to skip, were so shagged after the fist CIP alr. But ah well.
2nd CIP! Flagday.
3 in a group (:
Anyway, this is proof that I did my CIP *GRINS*
Oh plus we did a butter trade with YJC students HAHA! they had to do their video project and we had to do flagday. So..
They donate to us, we help them with their video project :D
Finished at 6, walked back to HQ. Trained back with Ing Shien and Qi Ling.
Dad picked me from YCK interchange.
Omg shaggggged. Never did two CIPs in one day before.
Anyway, Elearning ! (:
I accidentedly did the PU2's chinese instead
SEOUL GARDEN !!!!
Aiyah, don't feel like going alr lah. Bf flying off somemore ):
Amelia said she'll call me. I'm still waiting ~
Sha : *talking to me* Eh we all do elearning together luh. bring laptop go library
SEOUL GARDEN !!!!
Supposed to be just Izzat, Shanon Sha, Amelia, Lisi and Ing Shien. Dunno how did it suddenly spread to the whole class LOL!
Aiyah, don't feel like going alr lah. Bf flying off somemore ):
Amelia said she'll call me. I'm still waiting ~
Sha : *talking to me* Eh we all do elearning together luh. bring laptop go library
Shanon: wah liddat lah, ask her dont ask me, I walking beside her somemore sia.
Sha : *look at Shanon then turn back to me* So how, you wanna go?
hehehe.
(:
(:
Tomorrow.
I dont want you to go ):

No comments:
Post a Comment