Faris and his 700bucks Dolce&Gabbana jeans. HAHA. Rich kid.
I'm so shagged. Barely slept a wink last night.
Luckily Herwan stayed up too, packing luggage LOL! even though he kinda went MIA after 3am and replied at 5?!
Aiyah, still love you for it! ^^
I still have so much homework, I think I gotta stay up tonight again. But Faris and Fit said they'll stay up with me (Y)
So Herwan! I let you off today! HAHAHA.
*10mins later*
I DONT HAVE TO STAY UP ! :DDDD
Shanon saved my life, he said he'll print out the GP research for me cuz he said I look so dead today he didn't want to see me cry again. haha.
THANKSSSSSS :DDD
Im GOING TO SLEEEEEEP! Because I need it and I love it.
Seoul Garden on monday! My Sisi craving for it! I called her Seoul garden for the whole day. haha.
"Seoul Garden!"
"No actually my name is Lisi. With a Tan in front."
"LOL!"
I'm yours (:
I'm yours (:
No comments:
Post a Comment