(baby this is how you'll look when you go NS HAHAHA. plus the unhappy face:D) JKJK! he's gonna kill me once he sees this :X
SBS boy is working TSKKKKK ): Still say he boss of FnC LOL.
Anyways, Im bored! ~ :p
Msged Jialing, My dear OGL (: asked about subject combi and MI.
guess MI wouldn't be that bad? :/ (Ihope)
But there's TWO promos exams sia!
And the first promo is rightttttt after june hols T.T
My holidays *FLY AWAYYY~* ):
ahhhhhhhhhhh sad~
WELLL. Told my parents I wanna appeal, Cry my heart out everything
..........Still don't let me appeal ):
But my dad said this, "I'll get you a new laptop:D"
I'd rather go without a lappy then suffer in MI.
ARGH.
Don't stop, make it pop
DJ blow my speakers up
Tonight imma fight till we see the sunlight
Tik tok on the clock but the party won't stop, no.
Wooah oh oh oh, wooah oh oh oh
-Tik tok, Kesha.
WEDNESDAY WEDNESDAY OH WEDNESDAY ~
No comments:
Post a Comment